The richest people in Spain (September 4, 2022)
As of September 4, 2022, Amancio Ortega was the richest man in Spain, with an estimated net worth of US$54.5 billion.followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (#2, $5.5 billion), Raphael Del Pino (#3, $3.8 billion) – and Juan Roig (#4, $3.4 billion).
Daniel Mate is the fifth richest person in Spain, with $3.0 billion Miguel Fluxa Rossello. Ranked 6th with personal wealth of $2.7 billion, followed by Juan Abello with $2.6 billion. Alicia Koplowitz is ranked 8th with a net worth of $2.5 billion. Maria Del Pino (2.3 billion dollars) occupied the 9th position among the 10 richest people in Spain.
LIST OF SPAIN’S BILLIONAIRES
- Amancio Ortega: $54.5 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $5.5 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $3.8 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.4 billion
- Daniel Mate: $3.0 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $2.7 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.6 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz: $2.5 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.3 billion
- Hydrangea Herrero: $1.9 billion
- Isak Andic and his family: $1.9 billion
- Florentino Perez: $1.8 billion
- D. Leopoldo del pino: $1.7 billion
- Sol Daurella: $1.7 billion
- Alberto Palatchi: $1.5 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $1.5 billion
- Manuel Lao Hernandez: $1.4 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.3 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.3 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.2 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.2 billion
- Jose Maria Aristrain: $1.1 billion
- Francisco Jose Riberas Mera: $1.1 billion
Did you read?
Best business schools in the world for 2022.
Best Fashion Schools in the World for 2022.
Best Hospitality and Hospitality Management Schools in the World for 2022.
Best medical schools in the world for 2022.
Best Universities in the World for Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow the headlines from CEOWORLD magazine on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitterand Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media inquiries, please contact: email@example.com